SDA Investment Insights – Specialist Disability Accommodation explained
In a bid to attract private investment into the market, the federal government has created a program known as Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) that provides the opportunity for significant upside for residential property investors.
With SDA presenting the potential for 16%* (or even higher) gross investment yields from residential property, and with such positive ethical and social objectives at its core, no wonder some Australian property investors are thinking that maybe it’s time to forget negative gearing their next investment property!
But is SDA really all that it seems and what are the pitfalls. This eBook has been created to provide the reader with an overview of the SDA scheme and explore not just the opportunity but what those potential pitfalls are.
In this eBook you will discover:
- What is SDA and how does it work
- What are the objectives of the scheme and what are the vital social outcomes it seeks to achieve
- What potential returns might be available to property investors through the scheme
- Who can invest and how might an investment be achieved
- What are the risks and the pitfalls
- What is ‘impact’ investing