23 Transition to Retirement Strategy Insights
If you reached your preservation age but are still working you may want to consider a Transition to Retirement strategy. Combined with salary sacrifice contributions, this strategy is a significant retirement planning tool.
This eBook has been written to help you find out more about how to access your superannuation whilst you are still working.
If you’re like many people in their 50s and aren’t yet ready to retire from the workforce, a Transition to Retirement income stream can offer you a range of benefits, even after 1 July 2017 changes to superannuation.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- What is a Transition to Retirement income stream?
- Who is eligible and what are the most important rules
- What are the benefits of a Transition to Retirement strategy?
- The opportunities that exist to save more money for retirement
- How you can substitute a lack of income with your superannuation
- Transition to Retirement changes from 1 July 2017