Founder and Managing Director
Why Spring? Unlock your potential.
- At Spring you can and will make a real contribution from day one
- Spring is not owned or licensed by a big bank
- We are a sizable organisation that thinks big and acts small
- We service a broad cross sections of Australians from all walks of life
- We are publicly listed (ASX:SFL)
- You have access to senior management every day
- Mentoring – from day one you will be assigned with a mentor to ensure a seamless transition into the company and various facets of day to day work life
- Stability and longevity – at Spring we do everything in our power to create a stable long-term position in the company with real opportunities for career progression and personal growth
- We keep you challenged
- We put our money where our mouth is – our investment in training and education is second-to-none
- Tertiary education support through unpaid intern program
- None of us is as good as all of us. Whilst we reward and encourage individual success we all work as a team
Our commitment to education and training of advisory personnel
Whilst financial advisers in Australia will generally need to meet the ASIC set training standards by completing an approved training course that could take as little as two weeks to complete (described as being RG146 Compliant) opening the door to an adviser being authorised or licensed and to advising clients, at Spring FG we have chosen to set the hurdle much higher.
Our minimum requirement is that our advisers have completed a university undergraduate degree (or have a minimum of 10 years business experience) with many of our advisers holding double degrees and post graduate qualifications. This is in addition to the requirement for specific financial services qualifications such as holding a Diploma of Financial Planning.
We have also set above average ongoing education and training targets for all of our advisory staff throughout the year that are double the widely practised industry minimums. We encourage and fund membership of professional financial services, accounting & tax, equities markets, property and SMSF specialist associations.
The Perks – why are we an employer of choice?
Spring has created a culture that continuously rewards bright, driven people and invests in their personal and professional development. It is truly a great place work.
- We care about you – in addition to statutory leave entitlement each employee receives 3 wellbeing days to feed your soul
- We care for community and understand you do too – each employee receives up to 5 social responsibility days to give back to the community
- Look sharp feel great – we provide successful graduates with an allowance for tailored clothing
- We are committed to ongoing training and education
- When you join Spring you gain unique access to some of the brightest minds in business and thought leadership with our Leadership Series and Knowledge Plus Series.