What is the Spring Financial Group Adviser Development Program?
The Spring Adviser Development Program is designed to offer three pathways (3P) into a career as a Financial Adviser with Spring.
Given the breadth of offering and opportunities at Spring Financial Group successful candidates can expect to be exposed to an array of specialist disciplines within the business. There are several areas of specialisation at Spring including: client-facing financial advisers, research and analysis in real estate & financial markets, finance & lending (mortgage broking), risk assessment & insurance, financial planning strategy development, and accounting & taxation.
Opportunity to participate in a specialist stream will be determined by internal demand as well as suitability and interests.
Graduates looking to enter the profession and develop a long-term career within a structured development program. Details
Those already in the work force but looking to change career and develop into client-facing Financial Advisers.Details
Existing Advisers unhappy with their current situation, looking to improve their personal and client opportunities.Details
What will I get out
of a career at Spring?
Spring Financial Group believes in the development of its people and from the day you step into our business you can expect a strong emphasis on your training and career development. Spring has a very strong track record of developing financial advisory careers and rewarding personal results.
Our business has enjoyed and continues to experience significant growth and expansion which opens doors for career progression in recognition of performance. With our current offices growing and new offices opening the opportunity to travel and/or relocate also exists.
Successful candidates will be placed initially in one of the specialist departments within the business where you will receive relevant training and qualifications.
At various times during the program you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of establishing and analysing retail clients’ goals and financial objectives.
- Undergo extensive sales training to teach you how to attract, manage and retain clients.
- Learn the fundamentals of structuring financial advice for wealth creators; retirement planners; and retirees.
- Gain an understanding of superannuation structuring; risk management; and estate planning.
- Gain experience with investment planning and execution in the critical areas of investment real estate; managed investment schemes; structured products; and equities markets.
- Complete your financial advice training and obtain RG146 certification enabling you to act as a qualified adviser.
- Learn the importance of compliance with ASIC regulations.
Who is Spring looking for?
We are looking for like-minded career orientated individuals who share our passion for personal success whilst helping others achieve their financial goals and dreams.
At Spring, we recognise that successful individuals can be found with a wide variety of prior life experiences. Of most importance to us is the calibre and attitude of the individual. Education and/or prior experience in finance, economics, business, law, sales, accounting and/or marketing within or outside of the financial services arena are all possibilities.
Regardless of background to succeed at Spring you will need to be able to demonstrate a strong track record of success in past achievements.
You will also need:
- To be highly motivated and driven
- Possess strong communication skills
- Be readily adaptable to change and challenging problems
- Enjoy a fast-paced and diversified work environment
What is the recruitment process at Spring?
Spring operates an intensive multi-staged recruitment process.
In the first instance forward a brief cover letter (including which one of the three pathways (3P) you are applying for) and a concise resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most suitable and compelling candidates will be contacted to attend a first round interview.
Please note: Applications without cover letters will NOT be considered.