Seminar: 8 things to consider when buying an Investment Property
Buying residential property for investment is a topic that seems to create considerable amounts of discussion. Despite the explosion of technology, the basic principles of property as an investment vehicle have not changed for decades.
Property is often portrayed as a very complex topic, yet by understanding the basics and knowing how to identify the right and relevant data, you can get started on the property ladder.
Current available dates and times are:
We run regular seminars on all key topics on both a scheduled and demand-driven basis. We even offer exclusive small-group seminars for you and your friends/colleagues.
Please register and we will contact you to confirm your booking for our next available seminar on this topic or schedule a specific day/time for your exclusive small-group seminar.
45 Minutes plus Q&A
The seminars will be held in the Spring Financial Group offices.
Sydney Head Office:
Level 11, 95 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9248 0422
Ground Floor, 99 King St
Melbourne VIC 3000
T: 03 9248 6001
Level 36, Riparian Plaza
71 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
T: 07 3121 3189
Awareness and the ability to understand and source data can provide invaluable insights. In this seminar you will find out what makes or breaks a potential investment property.
In this seminar you will learn:
- 8 important considerations about investment property
- How much does it cost to own and cashflow a property?
- Update on the property market
- What is happening with demographics?
- Is there a property bubble?
- Our view on interest rates
- The latest on using superannuation to buy your property
- How to create an exit strategy and safety net for your property