Seminar: The 11 Greatest NRAS Mistakes – Not to Make!
Many property investors are now attracted to The National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS). The cashflow benefits to investors can be significant. Many are finding they can create positive-cashflow property wealth using the scheme thanks to the government providing $100,000+ of tax-free incentives. So, it’s no wonder investors are taking advantage of NRAS.
However in reviewing NRAS we have found that many experienced and inexperienced property investors alike are making mistakes that can and should be avoided.
Current available dates and times are:
This seminar is not running at the moment
45 Minutes plus Q&A
The seminars will be held in the Spring Financial Group offices located at:
Sydney CBDLevel 4, 99 Bathurst St, Sydney 2000
02 9248 0444
In this Seminar you will uncover:
- The Fundamentals of NRAS – What it is and how it works
- The trap of dismissing NRAS based on misinformation
- Why you should avoid buying just any NRAS property
- The pitfalls of not fully understanding particular NRAS operators structures
- Why you can get caught out by not fully assessing the Eligible Tenant pool
- Plus case studies, facts and so much more