Seminar: Over 50s – Superannuation & Retirement Planning
Retirement means different things to different people. For some, it’s a definite point in time when work stops, for others it may be a gradual process. This involves an analysis of the various choices you can make today to help provide for your financial future.
This seminar will help you understand the various ways to calculate the money you need to retire and what are the influencing factors that impact what you may need to do now to get there.
Current available dates and times are:
Sydney – Lunch session
Thursday, 23 August 2018 @ 12:15 PM
Melbourne – Evening session
Thursday, 23 August 2018 @ 6:00 PM
45 Minutes plus Q&A
The seminars will be held in the Spring Financial Group offices.
Level 11, 95 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9248 0422
Ground Floor, 99 King St
Melbourne VIC 3000
T: 03 9248 6001
In this seminar you will learn:
- How to start preparing for retirement
- The maths of financial independence
- How much do you need to retirement comfortably?
- Tax strategies to consider
- Investment strategies to consider
- What is the ‘Transition to Retirement’ Strategy?
- What are the contribution rules?
- Whether to establish an SMSF (Self Managed Super Fund) strategy
- What are the biggest threats to self-funded retirees long-term income?