Seminar: How to buy property in an SMSF
(Income & Growth Strategies plus Mistakes to Avoid)
This seminar has been designed to help you navigate purchasing a property inside a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF), via a Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangement (LRBA).
In this seminar, we will focus on some of the issues surrounding buying properties within SMSFs. We will look at some of the basics, including what you can and cannot do, as well as how to set up a property investment within an SMSF and how to arrange finance. In addition, we will outline the potential pitfalls and benefits of this investment method.
Current available dates and times are:
Sydney – Lunch Session
Friday, 01 March 2019 @ 12:15PM
45 Minutes plus Q&A
The seminar will be held in the Spring Financial Group office:
Level 11, 95 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9248 0422
Buying Property through your Super
- Would you like to buy an investment property through your super fund?
- Would you like to use gearing inside your super to accelerate your wealth creation?
- Would you like to learn how to navigate this complex superannuation area?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this seminar is for you.
In this seminar you will learn:
- What the tax benefits and rules are
- How to reduce the cost of an investment property
- How to reduce the term of the mortgage by 10-15 years
- How much do you need to have in super to be ready?
- Is it a good idea and who is it appropriate for?
- How to set up the right type of SMSF and structure
- The different strategies that can be used (Income & Growth)
- Mistakes to Avoid