SDA Investment Insights – Specialist Disability Accommodation explained
With Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) presenting the potential for 16%* (or even higher) gross investment yields from residential property, and with such positive ethical and social objectives at its core, no wonder some Australian property investors are thinking that maybe it’s time to forget negative gearing their next investment property!
But is SDA really all that it seems and what are the pitfalls. This seminar will provide potential investors with an overview of the SDA scheme and explores not just the opportunity but what the potential pitfalls are.
Current available dates and times are:
We run regular seminars on all key topics on both a scheduled and demand-driven basis. We even offer exclusive small-group seminars for you and your friends/colleagues.
Please register and we will contact you to confirm your booking for our next available seminar on this topic or schedule a specific day/time for your exclusive small-group seminar.
45 Minutes plus Q&A
The seminars will be held in the Spring Financial Group offices.
Sydney Head Office:
Level 11, 95 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9248 0422
Ground Floor, 99 King St
Melbourne VIC 3000
T: 03 9248 6001
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
T: 07 3121 3189
In this seminar you will learn:
- What is SDA and how does it work
- What are the objectives of the scheme and what are the vital social outcomes it seeks to achieve
- What potential returns might be available to property investors through the scheme
- Who can invest and how might an investment be achieved
- What are the risks and the pitfalls
- What is ‘impact’ investing