Rentvesting: why, when, where and how
A classic question in the property market has always been – buy or rent? Rentvesting allows you to do both. This seminar will help you understand the Rentvesting strategy.
Although it is a term you may not be familiar with, Rentvesting is a rising trend in property buying behaviour both in Australia and other countries.
In the seminar, we will explain why, when, where and how you can use it as a financial strategy, as well as the basic advantages and disadvantages of both renting and buying.
Current available dates and times are:
Sydney – Lunch Session
Wednesday, 24 April 2019 at 12:15PM
45 Minutes plus Q&A
The seminar will be held in the Spring Financial Group office:
Level 11, 95 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9248 0422
In this seminar you will learn:
- Why Rentvest – is it the New Great Australian Dream?
- Pros and Cons of Rentvesting
- The Mechanics of Renting AND Buying
- How Can Parents Help?
- When is the Right Time to Rentvest?
- Where Should You Rentvest?
- Case Study – Rentvesting in Action