Portfolio Planning – Mitigating the Market
If you are retired or planning your retirement you need to first understand the problems and challenges that lie ahead and then plan a path to navigate and avoid them. Simply investing in shares or a share-based fund and watching share markets bounce up and down could end up being a wealth destroying strategy.
We have produced this seminar to help clients realise the new options that are available to them and how to take advantage of them.
Current available dates and times are:
Sydney – Lunch Session
Wednesday, 27 February 2019 @ 12:15PM
45 Minutes plus Q&A
The seminar will be held in the Spring Financial Group office:
Level 11, 95 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9248 0422
In this seminar you will learn:
- The risks to sharemarkets in the years ahead
- What are the dangers in the normal sharemarket and super strategies
- What are the new strategies that can protect or guarantee superannuation accounts
- How to guarantee the value of all your future superannuation contributions
- Who can take advantage of these new strategies
- Can these strategies work inside Self Managed Super?
- How much money is needed to implement these strategies
- Is it a good idea and who is it appropriate for?