Understanding Aged Care In Australia
If you’re considering Aged Care for yourself or one of your loved ones, it’s important to understand the basics of how Aged Care works in Australia before you make any decisions.
Aged Care is something most of us will have to consider for ourselves and/or our loved ones at some stage. The sooner you start thinking about it, the easier it will be to put a financial plan in place to ensure you or your loved ones have the best possible Aged Care. Everyone’s Aged Care needs and financial circumstances are different. It’s important to speak with a professional financial adviser to work out the best financial plan based on your individual financial situation and Aged Care needs.
In this eBook you will discover:
- The demand for Aged Care in Australia
- Your Aged Care options
- Residential Aged Care
- In-home care
- Deposit (upfront) costs of moving into residential Aged Care
- Refundable accommodation deposit (RAD) in residential Aged Care
- Daily accommodation payment (DAP) in residential Aged Care
- Daily living costs in residential Aged Care How to manage your cash flow