How To Transfer Your UK Pension (QROPS)
UK pension transfers to Australia are complicated and time-consuming. Getting this wrong can be costly and an administrative hassle.
This eBook aims to help you understand the continually changing rules on UK pension schemes held by Australian expats as values fluctuate with interest rate movements.
Brexit is looming and there is uncertainty on the results of negotiations. Interest rates are on the rise, negatively affecting pension values. Options exist for those under 55 years as well as those over 55 years of age.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- The steps in transferring your UK Pension to Australia
- The key challenges & possible pitfalls
- Which UK Pension Funds are eligible for transfer?
- What is the age 55 rule?
- The possible short-term tax implications associated with transferring your pension
- QROPS reporting requirements