Top 7 Mistakes when choosing a Financial Planner
Financial Planning as a profession has come a long way in the last 20 years. With over 20,000 financial planners operating nationwide, it can be challenging finding the right planner for you.
The purpose of this eBook is to help you avoid some of the mistakes people make when searching for and choosing a financial planner.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- What the seven mistakes are and how to avoid them
- Understanding how the Financial Services Industry works
- How much will making use of an Advisor cost?
- What is means to research the ‘˜Worldview’ of Advisors
- The interaction of Uncertainty and Inaction in financial planning
- The importance of choosing an Advisor with experience in the area of Self-Managed Super Funds