Top 16 Strategies and Insights to Help Your Adult Children into the Property Market
Buying the first property has become almost impossible for a new generation of Australians that are struggling to accumulate sufficient deposits and borrow enough to enter the market. We have written this eBook to suggest a number of strategies and considerations on the subject.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- How has the maths changed in the last 40 years?
- What is a Family Pledge?
- Can I use the equity in my house to help?
- Are there risks to helping the kids?
- What is The 5% Question?
- Are Offset Accounts useful here?
- How does renting and investing help?
- Proposed Budget changes – First Home Saver Super Account