Top 10 Blue Chip Melbourne Suburbs
What kind of investor are you? Are you the type that looks for a dependable and long-term return, or one that is willing to take a wager on a good opportunity? If you’re the former, then real estate investment in blue chip properties is likely to be a good choice for you. Although these locations have a higher entry point, they’re also reassuringly stable over the long-term.
In this eBook we will cover the Top 10 Blue Chip Melbourne Suburbs. Blue chip locations for real estate investments have always generally been within 10 or 15km of the CBD and belong to higher socioeconomic areas. The idea is that the area is already established with plenty of business, population and infrastructure as these will beget more of the same. One strategy for reliable returns is to look for in-demand areas where there is only a limited supply of properties or land available to be developed. As population and infrastructure grow around the location, so do demand and any subsequent rental returns.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- A thorough analysis of each of our Top 10 Suburbs in Melbourne
- An understanding of Blue Chip vs Speculative real estate
- What creates the “pressure” within Blue Chip Suburbs
- An understanding of how our Capital Cities are designed and how that impacts real estate
- Detailed ABS data
- Where to get the right advice for your next investment