The Benefits of Investing in Australian Residential Property
Residential property as an investment asset class has several unique characteristics in comparison to the other asset classes of shares and fixed income.
Australian residential property has performed admirably over the last 40-50 years and created substantial wealth for a large portion of the Australian population. This eBook aims to outline some of the dynamics that make Australian residential property different (or more robust and resilient) that other markets.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- we clear up some of the myths surrounding residential property
- what makes Australian property different
- the benefits of Australian residential property
- the risks of Australian residential property
- the challenges of buying Investment Property
- the importance of Illiquidity and the value of Gearing