Ten trends that will affect retirement in Australia
There are a number of trends that will affect when you’ll be able to retire in Australia, as well as how you’ll spend your retirement. We’re living in a period of rapid economic, social and demographic change that is affecting us now and it will continue to affect us well into the future. It seems change is the only constant in these turbulent times.
Here are ten trends that will have an impact on the retirement of Australians.
In this eBook you will discover:
- Increased health and aged care costs
- Reduced levels of home ownership
- Increases to the age pension eligibility age
- The lower super balances of women
- Changes to super legislation
- Self-employment numbers in Australia
- The loss of confidence in financial institutions