The 11 Greatest NRAS Mistakes – Not to Make!
Increasingly, property investors are looking to the National Rental Affordability Scheme as a means of creating cashflow positive investment property wealth.
Like any investment type however there are many risks and potential pitfalls to consider. And experienced and inexperienced property investors alike are at risk of making critical mistakes when considering an NRAS investment.
Our objective in writing this eBook is to help investors avoid the 11 Greatest NRAS Mistakes!
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- The trap of dismissing NRAS based on misinformation
- Why you should avoid buying just any NRAS property
- The pitfalls of not fully understanding particular NRAS operators structures
- Why you can get caught out by not fully assessing the Eligible Tenant pool
- How to avoid buying inferior property
- Case studies with mathematical analysis