Rentvesting: Your guide to why, when, where and how
A classic question in the property market has always been – buy or rent? Rentvesting allows you to do both. This eBook will help you understand the Rentvesting strategy.
Although it is a term you may not be familiar with, Rentvesting is a rising trend in property buying behaviour both in Australia and other countries.
The purpose of this eBook is to provide information to help you understand the Rentvesting strategy. We will explain why, when, where and how you can use it as a financial strategy, as well as the basic advantages and disadvantages of both renting and buying.
This eBook includes a foreword by Andrew Winter, Australia’s leading property commentator and host of Selling Houses Australia and Love It or List.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- Why Rentvest – is it the New Great Australian Dream?
- Pros and Cons of Rentvesting
- The Mechanics of Renting AND Buying
- How Can Parents Help?
- When is the Right Time to Rentvest?
- Where Should You Rentvest?
- Case Study – Rentvesting in Action