19 Facts & Insights for Dealing with Redundancy
Leaving or losing your job is surely one of the most stressful events we could experience. Like all other forms of loss it requires us to go through a grieving process.
During the grieving process we also need to try thinking clearly about the financial consequences and planning our way through it which can be either difficult or near impossible.
This eBook is designed to give you some guidance and structure to help you through this tough time.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- The importance of developing a plan
- How to review your current situation
- Tax considerations of your redundancy payment
- Superannuation strategies
- Government assistance
- Where to get the right advice