Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid With Negative Gearing
Negative Gearing remains a popular wealth creation strategy. If executed well, it can materially improve your financial position. But if implemented poorly can lead to significant stress and losses.
This eBook was been written for our existing and prospective clients to outline many of the costly mistakes that should be avoided.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- Why you should do your homework
- Why your retirement timeframe is so important
- How to think and plan for problems
- What are you going to do with all this money you have borrowed?
- Are you the right type of person to gear?
- Can you borrow “too much”?
- Should you focus on the tax benefits?
- The importance of buying well.
- What is strategic vs tactical gearing?