10 Steps to Managing Inheritance and New Wealth
Coming into money brings opportunities and challenges, and in many cases, mixed emotions.
Recipients of new wealth have many financial issues to consider. They must deal with a wide variety of new and management, tax strategies, estate planning, and philanthropy.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- Options for the short and long term
- What you need to know about tax
- Understanding tax structures
- Learning to manage this new wealth
- Developing an investment strategy
- Taking steps to preserve your new wealth