Winding an SMSF Up
SMSF trustees have specific obligations to members and regulators when winding an SMSF up. Winding up an SMSF involves closing the fund down so there are no assets left and the fund ceases to exist.
Learn about the steps in winding an SMSF up and record keep obligations after this has occurred.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- List the possible reasons for winding a self-managed super fund up
- Outline the role of legal and accounting assistance in winding up a self-managed super fund
- Consider specific factors prior to winding the fund up
- Outline the process of winding up a self-managed super fund
- Describe record keeping requirements after the fund has been wound up
Downloading this eBook will also give you access to special bonus offers within Spring Financial Group.
This eBook does not substitute professional tailored financial advice. If you wish to meet with an adviser please Make an Appointment.
SMSF TRUSTEE PROGRAM – MODULE 7 OF 7