Withdrawing Money From Superannuation
As super is intended to be for our retirement the government imposes conditions on when we can access our funds. This includes retirement at a set age, and invalidity.
Learn about withdrawing money from super as a lump sum and/or an income stream and the different rates of tax applicable. Ensuring benefits are paid to your desired beneficiaries upon death is also covered.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- Outline the types of preservation statuses that applies to money in superannuation
- List the conditions of release to access superannuation
- Explain the taxation of lump sum payments from superannuation
- Summarise the income streams payable from superannuation
- Identify the options for payments from superannuation upon death
- Compare the available binding death benefit nominations
Downloading this eBook will also give you access to special bonus offers within Spring Financial Group.
This eBook does not substitute professional tailored financial advice. If you wish to meet with an adviser please Make an Appointment.
SMSF TRUSTEE PROGRAM – MODULE 4 OF 7