35 End of Financial Year Tax & Superannuation Tips & Strategies – FY2021 Edition
The purpose of this eBook is to provide information about end of year tax and superannuation planning for the 2020/21 financial year.
It includes strategies to legally minimise your tax obligations as an individual or a business as well as strategies to grow your superannuation. We also cover some tax traps and how to avoid them.
In this eBook you will discover:
- The need for tax and superannuation planning
- How to use franking credits from Australian shares
- How you may prepay future tax-deductible expenses
- Philanthropic giving
- Family trusts
- The temporary loss carry-back scheme
- A warning on why not to inflate your tax-deductible expenses