31 End of Financial Year Tax and Superannuation Tips and Strategies FY2020 – COVID Edition
The purpose of this eBook is to provide information about end of year tax and superannuation planning, with a special focus this FY2020 on COVID related issues.
It includes strategies to legally minimise your tax obligations as an individual or a business as well as strategies to grow your superannuation. We also cover some tax traps and how to avoid them.
Our list of ideas may include some opportunities for you. As always, before you act on any of these ideas, we recommend you obtain professional advice.
In this eBook you will discover:
- Temporary early release of superannuation
- Growing your partner’s super balance
- Maximising Your Tax-Deductible Expenses
- Working from home deductions
- Salary sacrificing
- Franking credits from Australian shares