15 Tax and Investment Mistakes to Avoid for SMSF Direct Share Investors
The rise and rise of SMSFs continues. Direct share ownership is a very popular mode of investing for SMSF trustees.
That being said, there are investment and tax mistakes that are best avoided for all the obvious reasons.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- Investment strategy considerations
- Thoughts on CGT: Capital Gains Tax
- What is the “45 day rule”?
- What is “Washing”?
- Thoughts on Capital Losses
- Asset Allocation pointers
- A caution on thinly traded stocks