10 Things to Consider Before Buying an Investment Property
Property investment focuses on buying and holding for the long term, rather than an entrepreneurial activity where one buys with a view to renovate and sell. Due diligence is paramount, as is having a plan, particularly if you want to build a portfolio of properties. Don’t get distracted by the hotspot.
This eBook includes a foreword by Andrew Winter, Australia’s leading property commentator and host of Selling Houses Australia and Love It or List. It is for would-be and experienced investors.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- Finding the right location
- How important is it to buy at the right time?
- The higher the yield the better does not always hold true
- Understanding what drives growth
- How to think about aspect
- Understanding new versus Old
- The importance of infrastructure