10 Points to Consider when Selling Your Business
Selling your business is one of the biggest and most important financial transactions you will ever be involved in. It is important to approach the transaction armed with as much information and knowledge as possible.
We have written this eBook to help you think and prepare better for the sale.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- How to think about Price
- The importance of Ownership Structures
- The impact if your Suppliers
- The importance of Staff
- How to think about the Customers you are selling
- Competitors and Confidentiality
- How to deal with Tangible Assets
- Capital Gains Tax Implications