Introduction to SMSFs
There are almost 600,000 self-managed super funds (SMSFs) in operation in Australia. Whilst SMSFs have many advantages they are not suitable for everyone. Learn the basics of what an SMSF is and criteria for establishing an SMSF.
Consider the options for a corporate trustee versus being an individual trustee and the laws involved in managing your own super fund.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- Outline the basic features, structures and operations of a self-managed super fund
- Evaluate the advantages and key risks of self-managed super funds
- Compare individual versus corporate trustee structures
- Outline the requirements to become a trustee and their general duties
- List the legal responsibilities and liabilities of trustees
- Identify the sources of legislative requirements of self-managed super funds
Downloading this eBook will also give you access to special bonus offers within Spring Financial Group.
This eBook does not substitute professional tailored financial advice. If you wish to meet with an adviser please Make an Appointment.
SMSF TRUSTEE PROGRAM – MODULE 1 OF 7