Seminar: Over 50s – Superannuation & Retirement Planning
Planning for retirement has never been harder as we now live in a world where interest rates are at record lows and markets are more volatile than at any other time in history.
Current available dates and times are:
We run regular seminars on all key topics on both a scheduled and demand-driven basis. We even offer exclusive small-group seminars for you and your friends/colleagues.
Please register and we will contact you to confirm your booking for our next available seminar on this topic or schedule a specific day/time for your exclusive small-group seminar.
45 Minutes plus Q&A
The seminars will be held in the Spring Financial Group offices.
Sydney Head Office:
Level 11, 95 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9248 0422
Ground Floor, 99 King Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
T: 03 9248 6001
Level 36, Riparian Plaza
71 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
T: 07 3121 3189
In this seminar you will learn:
- How to start preparing for retirement
- The maths of financial independence
- How much do you need to retirement comfortably?
- Tax strategies to consider
- Investment strategies to consider
- What is the ‘Transition to Retirement’ Strategy?
- What are the contribution rules?
- Whether to establish an SMSF (Self Managed Super Fund) strategy
- What are the biggest threats to self-funded retirees long-term income?