Seminar: 8 Retirement Planning Mistakes to Avoid
The GFC proved that many superannuation strategies simply do not work.
If you are retired or planning your retirement you need to first understand the problems and challenges that lie ahead and then plan a path to navigate and avoid them.
Current available dates and times are:
We run regular seminars on all key topics on both a scheduled and demand-driven basis. We even offer exclusive small-group seminars for you and your friends/colleagues.
Please register and we will contact you to confirm your booking for our next available seminar on this topic or schedule a specific day/time for your exclusive small-group seminar.
45 Minutes plus Q&A
The seminars will be held in the Spring Financial Group offices.
Sydney Head Office:
Level 11, 95 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9248 0422
Ground Floor, 99 King St
Melbourne VIC 3000
T: 03 9248 6001
Level 36, Riparian Plaza
71 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
T: 07 3121 3189
Who should come to this seminar?
- If you are already retired (or have a retired parent)
- Or planning your retirement in the next few years
In this seminar you will learn:
- How to design a safe and secure retirement plan
- The dangers of over allocating to shares
- Why the design of the normal retirement plan leaves you carrying too much risk
- Most retirees will outlive their money (and what you can do about it)
- How to defend against inflation
- Understanding volatility and how it damages your returns
- The emotional and psychological experience of retirement
- Secure investment strategies for the future