Top 16 Strategies and Insights to Help Your Adult Children into the Property Market
Buying the first property has become almost impossible for a new generation of Australians that are struggling to accumulate sufficient deposits and borrow enough to enter the market. We have written this eBook to suggest a number of strategies and considerations on the subject.
This eBook includes a foreword by Andrew Winter, Australia’s leading property commentator and host of Selling Houses Australia and Love It or List.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- How has the maths changed in the last 40 years?
- What is a Family Pledge?
- Can I use the equity in my house to help?
- Are there risks to helping the kids?
- What is The 5% Question?
- Are Offset Accounts useful here?
- How does renting and investing help?
- Proposed Budget changes – First Home Saver Super Account