Top 12 Mistakes to Avoid When Setting Up an SMSF
An SMSF is a very important financial planning decision. The fewer mistakes you make the better. This eBook is written for anyone considering an SMSF and is not sure of what to expect.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- Setting out your objectives.
- What “Self Managed” means?
- What does your personality and temperament have to do with running an SMSF?
- Deciding to gear or not gear?
- Doing your homework in direct vs managed assets.
- Have you thought about costs properly?
- The ideal amount to start an SMSF
- Property traps to be wary of
- Importance of getting the paperwork right