Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Setting Up an SMSF
An SMSF is a very important financial planning decision. The fewer mistakes you make the better. This eBook is written for anyone considering an SMSF or that already has one.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- Importance of Objectives
- What does “Self Manage” mean?
- Are you the right person to run an SMSF?
- What does your Temperament have to do with it?
- To Gear or not to Gear?
- Direct vs Managed Assets
- Have you thought about costs properly?
- How much do you need to consider an SMSF?