Top 10 2017 superannuation changes and how they will affect you
As a number of changes have been made to the taxation and regulation of superannuation to make the system fairer and more sustainable, understanding how these changes affect your super is critical.
This free seminar will help you understand what legislative factors impact your superannuation and retirement strategies, and how you can retire comfortably.
Current available dates and times are:
We run regular seminars on all key topics on both a scheduled and demand-driven basis. We even offer exclusive small-group seminars for you and your friends/colleagues.
Please register and we will contact you to confirm your booking for our next available seminar on this topic or schedule a specific day/time for your exclusive small-group seminar.
45 Minutes plus Q&A
The seminars will be held in the Spring Financial Group offices.
Sydney Head Office:
Level 11, 95 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9248 0422
Ground Floor, 99 King St
Melbourne VIC 3000
T: 03 9248 6001
Level 36, Riparian Plaza
71 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
T: 07 3121 3189
In this seminar you will learn:
- The maths of financial independence
- How much do you need to retirement comfortably?
- Tax strategies to consider
- Investment strategies to consider
- First home buying strategies
- Changes to contribution rules
- Changes to transition to retirement strategies
- What are the biggest threats to self-funded retirees long-term income?