How to Control Your Super
This is a strategy seminar aimed at anyone interested in setting up their own SMSF.
SMSFs, if understood and used properly are the single most tax effective investment structure in Australia.
Current available dates and times are:
We run regular seminars on all key topics on both a scheduled and demand-driven basis. We even offer exclusive small-group seminars for you and your friends/colleagues.
Please register and we will contact you to confirm your booking for our next available seminar on this topic or schedule a specific day/time for your exclusive small-group seminar.
45 Minutes plus Q&A
The seminars will be held in the Spring Financial Group offices.
Sydney Head Office:
Level 11, 95 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9248 0422
Ground Floor, 99 King St
Melbourne VIC 3000
T: 03 9248 6001
Level 36, Riparian Plaza
71 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
T: 07 3121 3189
In this seminar you will learn:
- Who should consider an SMSF?
- How to set up your own SMSF?
- How does an SMSF work?
- How much money do you need?
- What are your responsibilities?
- What is the difference between a normal super account and SMSF?
- What are the risks?
- 8 unique strategies and benefits of an SMSF
- What are the contribution rules?
- Case Studies