Seminar: 8 Investment & Tax Strategies
Superannuation and Taxation can’t be avoided in Australia however as you’ll learn in this free seminar there are things that you can do to work smarter.
Current available dates and times are:
We run regular seminars on all key topics on both a scheduled and demand-driven basis. We even offer exclusive small-group seminars for you and your friends/colleagues.
Please register and we will contact you to confirm your booking for our next available seminar on this topic or schedule a specific day/time for your exclusive small-group seminar.
45 Minutes plus Q&A
The seminars will be held in the Spring Financial Group offices.
Sydney Head Office:
Level 11, 95 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
T: 02 9248 0422
Ground Floor, 99 King St
Melbourne VIC 3000
T: 03 9248 6001
Level 36, Riparian Plaza
71 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
T: 07 3121 3189
In this seminar you will learn:
- How to save tax by adding to your spouse’s super
- How to get the Government to top up your super
- Ways to sacrifice some of your salary and save tax
- The benefits of making personal deductible super contributions
- Ways to offset capital gains tax with super
- Purchasing insurance through your super fund can save you money
- Delaying withdrawing super benefits can save lump sum tax
- Deferring asset sales can help to manage capital gains tax
- How to implement a superannuation re-contribution strategy
- What Transition to Retirement means