Top 18 Pros and Cons of Testamentary Trusts
Testamentary Trusts are some of the most powerful estate planning tools available that have a wide reaching and multigenerational impact on family wealth. Because most people rarely get proper estate planning advice, they are rarely used.
We have written this eBook to help both existing and prospective clients understand the pros and cons.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- How Testamentary Trusts work
- What the advantages are
- What the disadvantages are
- How they are used for control of family wealth
- What the asset protection value is of a Testamentary Trust
- What the tax benefits are of these trusts