Top 12 Super and Tax Strategies
There are some things in life that can’t be avoided. In Australia that includes paying tax and investing in Superannuation.
However, as you’ll see from our free eBook there are things that you can do to work smarter.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- How to save tax by adding to your spouse’s super
- How to get the Government to top up your super
- Ways to sacrifice some of your salary and save tax
- The benefits of making personal deductible super contributions
- Ways to offset capital gains tax with super
- Purchasing insurance through your super fund can save you money
- Delaying withdrawing super benefits can save lump sum tax
- Deferring asset sales can help to manage capital gains tax
- How to implement a superannuation re-contribution strategy
- What Transition to Retirement means