Downsizing – 13 Insights to Improve your Thinking on the Subject
Downsizing is one of the biggest and hardest emotional decisions you may ever make. Moving from a larger property to a smaller one is a complex decision with many lifestyle and financial moving parts. It can be hard to know where to start, prioritise and plan. We have written this eBook to help our existing and prospective clients improve their thinking on the subject.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- Financial benefits of a family home
- Understanding your personal balance sheet
- What does ‘œDownsize’ actually mean?
- What is the right sequence of events to downsize?
- Is it forced or a choice?
- Frictional costs?
- Age pension considerations
- Living off home equity