Downsizing – 12 Insights to Improve your Thinking on the Subject
Downsizing is one of the biggest and hardest decisions you may ever make. More and more Australians will grapple with this discussion in years to come. It is a complex conversation with many lifestyle and financial moving parts. It is a multi-dimensional puzzle that requires good thinking and a plan. We have written this eBook to help our existing and prospective clients improve their thinking on the subject.
By the end of the book, this is what you will know:
- Financial benefits of a family home
- Understanding your personal balance sheet
- What does “Downsize” actually mean?
- What is the right sequence of events?
- Is it forced or a choice?
- What are the frictional costs?